200g Yellow fin tuna
100g Cooked sushi rice
1 x Ripe avocado
1 x lemon
Rice wine vinegar
1. Heat a heavy base pan on medium heat. Add olive oil.
2. When pan is hot, add the tuna steak. Cook for around 2 mins on each side. You want the steak to be rare. When ready, remove the steak from the pan and let rest.
3. Add a splash of the rice wine vinegar to the rice and stir through. Set aside
4. Mash avocado until smooth. Add juice of half a lemon plus salt and pepper to season.
5. Place enoki mushrooms in a pan on medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons of water to pan and cook for 4 mins.
6. Spoon rice and avocado onto plate. Slice tuna into 1cm thick slices. Place on top of rice. Sprinkle tuna with sesame seeds. Proceed to place the mushrooms and pickled ginger on top.