Sunday, March 19, 2017
2 x Eggs
100g of "The Cheese Guy" fresh mozzarella, sliced in 2cm thick wedges
2 x Roma tomatoes, sliced thinly
1 x Avocado
3 x Heaped table spoons of crumbled feta
Handful of Dream Greens watercress
3 x Baby beetroots - quartered
1 x Thin slice of lemon
Paprika, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper
Toasted sourdough bread - optional
- With a fork, mash avocado into chunks. Add feta, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper as desired.
- Saute the sliced tomatoes with a dash of olive oil on a medium heat until softened (approx 3-6mins). Set aside.
- Crack two eggs into a bowl and whisk until whites and yokes are well combined. Poor eggs into pre-heated non-stick pan. Cook on low-to-medium heat. After 30 seconds of cooking, add mozzarella and tomato. Cook for another 1-3 minutes and then roll up omelette in pan. Cook for another 30 seconds and then place omelette on chopping board.
- Slice omelette diagonally into 4cm-5cm sliced.
- For watercress salad, combine baby beetroot and watercress. Add slice of lemon when serving.
- Sprinkle with paprika, plate salad, avocado and serve.
Posted by soberman at 8:16 AM