1 Large sweet potato
50 Grams of feta cheese
3 Table spoon of olive oil
1 Thick fillet of Tasmanian salmon
1/4 Cup Pistachio Dukkah spice
1 Can of baby beetroot
1 Clove of crushed garlic
Salt and pepper
Sweet Potato and feta smash
1. Peel and chop sweet potato into 2cm cubes
2. Bring medium size pot of salted water to the boil, and add the cubed sweet potato. Boil for 7-10 mins or until you can cut the pieces in half easily with a butter knife. Don't over cook.
3. Drain sweet potato in sieve/colander , and place back into pot. Crumble feta cheese over sweet potato. Then use a potato masher to mash mixture. Don't over mash.
4. Place 3-4 heaped tablespoons of mixture onto middle of plate.
1. Coat Tasmanian salmon in Dukkah spice. Leave to rest for 30mins.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and place over a medium flame.
3. Add salmon fillet.
4. Cook on one side for 3mins, then the other for 1min.
5. Remove salmon from pan and let rest for 3-4mins.
6. Slice into 1cm thick pieces.
7. Place 3 slices onto sweet potato mixture
1. Drain can of baby beetroot and pour into blender.
2. Add crushed garlic clove (or 1 tea spoon of garlic paste)
3. Add t tables spoons of olive oil
4. Salt and pepper to taste
5. Blend on high until mixture is puréed.
6. Drizzle table spoon of mixture over salmon.