Thursday, February 2, 2017
Roast Potato Salad with Paprika Eggs, Caramelised Onions and AeroFarms Watercress + Peri-Peri dressing
- Boil Desiree potatoes in salted water until soft
- Place potatoes on a tray. Drizzle generously with olive oil and bake at 220 degrees until the skins are crisp (approx 30mins). Remove from oven and halve potatoes
- Boil eggs in water for 10mins. Remove and shell. Quarter eggs and sprinkle lightly with paprika
- Take a small onion and slice thinly. Add sliced onion to a frying pan on a low-medium heat with a little olive oil. Saute until onions are caramelised.
- For the dressing, mix 1/4 cup of Nando's Peri-Peri dressing with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well
- Add potatoes and egg to watercress. Top with the onion and dressing.